Before proceeding with the form, please ensure that you have the following documents ready in PDF format in accordance with the Town's Electronic Submission Standards for Planning Applications:
A Cover Letter
describing the reason for the application and any proposed development or use of the property;
A Current Legal Survey
for each proposed lot;
A Draft Reference Plan
Ontario Land Surveyor's Certificate
- All lot lines;
- All existing and proposed easements;
- Setbacks to all buildings and structures (if applicable);
- Poured concrete foundation (if applicable); and,
- All other appropriate measurements.
Certification from a Consulting Engineer
- Frontage at the street line and at the appropriate setback from the street line;
- Area of each part shown on the reference plan; and,
- Use of each part (i.e. easements, rights of ways, etc.)
indicating that the proposed lot lines and/or easements do not conflict with:
OPTIONAL: Site Plan Drawing
Any other information that may be pertinent.
Please note that there is a maximum of 20 mb of documents permitted to be uploaded as part of this form.
- Location of lateral services;
- Drainage plans; and,
- Proposed site plan items.