Before proceeding with the form, please ensure that you have the following documents ready in PDF format in accordance with the Town's Electronic Submission Standards for Planning Applications:
REQUIRED: Site Plan
of the subject property showing the:
OPTIONAL: Owner Authorization
- Entire Property, labelling the lot area and lot frontage
- All existing buildings and structures including sheds, decks, porches, gazebos, etc.
- All proposed buildings and structures including sheds, decks, porches, gazebos, etc.
- The distance between the closest point of each building or structure and the lot lines
- The distance between buildings and/or structures
- Driveways, driveway width, location and setbacks to the lot lines
- Location of any pools and cabanas
- Septic system and well locations
- All natural features (i.e. trees, ponds, rivers, slopes, etc.) located on the property
- The distance between the buildings, structures, driveways, pools, etc. and the natural features
permitting the applicant to act on the Owner's behalf to submit the application;
OPTIONAL: A Cover Letter
describing the reason for the application and any proposed development or use of the property;
OPTIONAL: A Grading Plan
showing all grading proposed on the property;
OPTIONAL: A Property Survey
Any other information that may be pertinent.
Please note that there is a maximum of 20 mb of documents permitted to be uploaded as part of this form.